About Me

My photo
Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
Hi, Welcome to my page. I've been making cards for the past 3-5 years. I'm married to Craig, I am a Mum to a very cute daughter called Katie Elizabeth, she is now 14 months old and keeps me very busy but I still find time to craft. Please come and say hello.

Monday 1 July 2013

Stampin Up Aviary Picture

Katie has been keeping me busy, she had me up till about 1am this morning but I don't feel so bad and can't be mad with her because she is very cute & cheeky.
Today she is with her grandparents so I am getting some time to craft, with this time I have made a picture for my conservatory using the SU's Aviary stamps. I have used Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake Card & ink and finished it off with some pearl flowers.

I can't wait for Craig to get home later to put it on the wall.
Hope you like it.
Hugs
Jenny xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment