About Me

My photo
Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
Hi, Welcome to my page. I've been making cards for the past 3-5 years. I'm married to Craig, I am a Mum to a very cute daughter called Katie Elizabeth, she is now 14 months old and keeps me very busy but I still find time to craft. Please come and say hello.

Monday 18 July 2011

My Weekend

Hey,


I have had a very busy weekend. Got very excited when my stamps arrived from America, all I have been able to think about is making ticket toppers. Didn't help when I was meant to be going out Saturday night to my friends wii party.

These are save the date ticket toppers, I have punched them out using a multi tickets punch and they have been had stamped with Tim Holtz Distress Ink on pink and white card. 
Wishing You a Fabulous Birthday, Wedding, Holiday, Anniversary and Graduation Toppers. The idea of this stamp is that you tick which occasion you want to use it for. These have also been hand stamped with Tim Holtz Distress Ink but I had to cut each one out as don't have a punch for this stamp




I do have more ticket stamps on order so more to come in the next few days.


Jenny Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment