About Me

My photo
Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
Hi, Welcome to my page. I've been making cards for the past 3-5 years. I'm married to Craig, I am a Mum to a very cute daughter called Katie Elizabeth, she is now 14 months old and keeps me very busy but I still find time to craft. Please come and say hello.

Friday 15 July 2011

Wild Rose Studio Cherry Cupcake ~ Mia with Kitten

Hey, 


I was very busy yesterday with my pro markers making Wild Rose Studio Toppers. My 5 Year old niece loves this stamp she asked me if she could have it, Bless her. I have started to buy her craft bits for Christmas so she will have her own stuff because she is a little to young to using mine, but I'm sure in the future she will be using my bits.

These are 5 Toppers made with Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circles Large.
Pro Marker colours I have used are:
Face ~ Ivory & Blush
Dress & Headband ~ Lavender, Violet & Bluebell.
Socks & Belt ~ Pastel Green & Blender Pen
Cat ~ Ice Grey 1 & 3
Cats Ears & Belly ~ Pale Pink & Blender Pen
Hair ~ Sandstone, Apricot & Burnt Sienna.







In the next few days I am going to to Fergus the Dragon, But need to wait for some new pens.


Jenny Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment